It is an unpleasantly familiar story. You have worked hard to follow a prescribed diet program for weeks and exercised until your muscles scream but the pounds just are not coming off as they should. It is so frustrating to try so diligently for so little in results. Unfortunately, many things can contribute to the failure to lose a significant amount of weight. It is now time to consider HCG treatment in Monroe.
Weight loss problems may be caused by:
- Stress has a seriously negative effect on every aspect of your body.
- Food portions that are too large. Weighing portions or following recommended portion sizes make a difference.
- Cushing’s Syndrome leads the adrenal glands to produce excess too much cortisol.
- Hypothyroidism can cause weight problems and other medical issues.
- Menstruating women or those going through menopause have fluctuations in hormone levels.
- The imbalance of hormones or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Insulin resistance or Syndrome X.
- Mood swings and depression can lead to eating in excess.
- Excessive alcohol consumption impedes weight loss.
- Many prescription and over-the-counter medications negatively affect weight loss.
A physical exam from your PHC will rule out medical problems that may affect your weight loss goals. Then you can start losing weight with the HCG plan.
HCG treatment in Monroe combines daily HCG injections and a special low calorie diet program that permits up to 1 pound of weight loss every day. Phone (425)905-2497 to talk with a professional member of our staff at McQuinn Naturopathic today about your goals for losing weight.