You can’t expect to be on a weight loss program and lose weight if you don’t follow the recommended guidelines. This also holds true for HCG treatment in Marysville. To be successful and maintain weight loss even after the program has ended, look at these common problems associated with the plan:
- Exercising too much. Strenuous workouts are not advised since the body will already be burning fat stores. Overexertion can lead to pain and injury to muscle tissue. Don’t overdo it!
- Eating the wrong stuff. You can slow weight loss or even gain weight if you do not eat the prescribed foods in the right amounts and in the right order on the HCG Diet.
- Drinking enough water. A minimum of 64 oz. water should be consumed daily to help your body break down fat deposits and speed your metabolism.
- Boring meals. For maximum efficiency, vary your meals each day. It is easier to cheat when you eat the same thing all the time. Choose from the list of HCG recipes for variety. You may find a new favorite!
- Weigh protein after cooking. This ensures that your caloric intake is not exceeded. Most people are permitted 4 oz. of protein (post-cooking weight).
Properly following the protocols for HCG treatment in Marysville will help you realize your weight loss goals in just a few weeks (depending on how much weight you want/need to lose). To learn more about this decades-old diet program that has enjoyed much success over the years, contact McQuinn Naturopathic at (425) 905-2497. For safety, health and the most favorable results, it is important to work with a professional to develop the best plan for your needs. Let us help you today!