Many of us have been there. You have carefully and judiciously followed a diet for weeks, exercised until exhaustion and followed your new program but are at a plateau or are not even losing a pound a week. It can be quite frustrating to work so hard for so little reward. Unfortunately, there are a number of factors that may be at the root of your problem. Now may be a great time to look into HCG treatment in Marysville.
Weight loss issues may have their origin in:
- Stress affects every aspect of your body in a negative way, including losing weight.
- Large portions of food. Either weighing portions or following recommended ones can really help with this.
- A medical condition called Cushing’s Syndrome can cause the adrenal glands to produce too much cortisol.
- An underactive thyroid gland, also known as hypothyroidism may cause weight problems, as well as other medical issues.
- Women still menstruating or going through menopause have hormonal fluctuations.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) – Imbalance of hormones.
- Syndrome X – Resistance to insulin.
- Depression can cause excessive eating.
- Drinking too much alcohol negatively affects weight loss.
- Numerous prescription and over-the-counter medications do not permit weight loss.
Having a physical by your PHC can rule out medical issues that may affect your weight loss. Then you can begin your HCG plan.
HCG treatment in Marysville can allow you to lose weight with a low calorie diet accompanied by daily HCG injections. You can lose up to one pound each day! Dial (425)905-2497 and speak to a staff member at McQuinn Naturopathic about how HCG can help you.