One of the pleasant HCG benefits in Snohomish is that, when followed correctly, you do not experience uncomfortable hunger pangs that are often evident on other diet programs. Some individuals have reported that they have felt excessive hunger, however. What this means is that some adjustment to the standard protocol may be required and should be examined closely.
Just as with anything else, hunger is a feeling that differs widely among people around the world. Most of the population feels at least a little hunger prior to a meal and this is quite normal. Following the HCG protocol should require little effort.
Some reasons you may experience hunger may be due to:
- Not eating enough protein. Your body requires the basic nutrients to function at optimal levels. Ensure that the vegetables that you eat are high in vitamins like Vitamin D and iron. If not, look into taking vitamin supplements.
- Dehydration. Not drinking enough water will cause hunger and will also cause your weight loss to slow. Drink even when you are not thirsty.
- Review your menu. Ensure that you have not accidentally eaten something not on the diet plan.
- Make certain that your HCG is administered at the same time each day.
- Discuss your HCG dosage with your health care provider to see if an adjustment is necessary.
Know that you should not suffer with hunger pangs on the HCG Diet. Contact your team at McQuinn Naturopathic at (425)905-2497 for the best advice to keep enjoying all of the weight loss HCG benefits in Snohomish.